ISA is an SAT testing centre. The SAT is a standardized test for students applying for university admission, mostly in the United States of America. To view dates and register for an upcoming SAT test, please visit the College Board website.
For students already registered for an upcoming exam session, please ensure you have read the following guidance:
• Students taking the test must bring an admissions ticket and valid identification to be allowed to sit the exam. The information on the admissions ticket must match your identification.
• Upon entering campus, please turn left (before the sliding gate) to use the drop-off point for access to the student entrance via the path to the glass doors at the front of the building.
• Check in will be at 7.45am but please aim to arrive by approximately 7:40am to help expedite the check-in process.
• The typical session will end between 12pm-1pm depending on the number of test takers.
• Please make sure you bring number 2 pencils with erasers and a calculator that is in line with the SAT calculator policy (see their website). You may also choose to bring a snack/drink for break times.
• Results will be available from the College Board 2-4 weeks after the test date.
If you have further information, please contact ISA's SAT coordinator, Luke Klopp, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck to all test takers!