ISA is an SAT testing centre. The SAT is an essential test for students looking to go to university in the United States of America. To view dates and register for an upcoming SAT test, please visit the College Board website.
For students already registered for an upcoming exam session, please ensure you have read the following guidance:
• Please do not come to the testing centre should you have any symptoms of COVID-19. You will be asked if you agree to a series of statements related to COVID-19 before entering the testing centre.
• Only students taking the test may enter the building and must bring an admissions ticket and valid identification to be allowed to sit the exam. The information on the admissions ticket must match your identification.
• Masks should be worn at all times inside the building, including during testing, with the exception of the consumption of food or drink during breaks.
• Additionally, rooms will be ventilated to maximize airflow and meet safety guidelines, so it is recommended that you bring or wear additional layers for warmth.
• Upon entering campus, please turn left (before the sliding gate) to use the drop-off point for access via the path to the glass doors at the front of the building for entrance.
• Check in will be at 7.45am but please aim to arrive at approximately 7:40am to avoid unnecessary wait times indoors.
• The typical session will end between 12pm-1pm depending on the number of test takers.
• Please make sure you bring number 2 pencils with erasers and a calculator that is in line with the SAT calculator policy (see their website).
• Results will be available from the College Board 2-4 weeks after the test date.
If you have further information, please contact ISA's SAT coordinator, Luke Klopp, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck everyone!